STEEL IS A SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
- Highest Strength-to-Weight Ratio of any building material. Higher strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging structure.
- No warping! Inorganic-galvanized steel will not rot, warp, split, twist, crack or creep.
- Consistent quality, precision manufacturing. Manufactured to precise measurements, produced in strict accordance with national standards. Will Notexpand or contract due to heat or moisture. Every stud is dimensionally the same.
- Reduced probability of damage in high winds. Stronger connections with screws versus nails. Straight walls and square corners, windows and doors function properly.
- Reduced probability of foundation problems. Less weight results in less movement.
- Non-Combustible. Will Not burn or contribute as fuel to a fire.
- Not vulnerable to MOLD! Unlike wood, steel is not vulnerable to any type of fungi or organism. THIS INCLUDES TERMITES
- Steel is a renewable resource!!! 100% recyclable.
- Quality. Straight walls, square corners, exact dimensions and specifications. Panelized Construction (wall systems and framing) are of higher quality and workmanship. Engineered Panels are constructed indoors, with computer automated production equipment and state-of-the-art fabrication tables. This eliminates mistakes and waste.
- Faster On-Site Framing. By “panelizing,” you can frame in days, not weeks. Panelized Homes allow faster building and home completion! Reducing On-Site Labor costs and Construction Loan costs.
- Security. Lock most job sites after just a few days. Materials are maintained in a controlled environment, offering less opportunity for weather damage or theft.
- Zero On-Site Framing Waste. No Roll-offs!
- Built in Hawaii. Superior service, superior quality, and local customer service before, during, and after your product is complete.
- Affordable. Volume Purchasing of Steel, Windows, Doors and other components allows for volume discounts which keeps our product affordable.
Cost Saving Advantages
- Reduce construction loan expenses by 50% or more.
- Reduced on-site labor costs – saves time and money.
- More affordable than conventional framing with wood.
- Higher appraisals and lower insurance rates.